Building your architects network in the DACH Region
Zeit&Ort / Time&Place
Your investment and what you get:
Survey of participants regarding their current sales strategies and experiences with German speaking architects:
· What are your individual challenges
· What do you find difficult about communication / contact with German speaking architects?
In the workshop:
· Introduction to approaching German speaking architects
· why are they so different?
· What should I know about these architects and why?
· How do I filter out those architects for whom my offer is really interesting?
· How do I use the background knowledge successfully?
· What is my personal USP?
· Sales is conversation - character has priority
· How do I present myself and my services in a way that is suitable for architects?
· How can I be remembered in the long term?
· Possibilities for establishing and maintaining contact via social media channels
· Follow-ups - how do I stay in touch?
After the workshop:
Catch-up call for questions approx. one month later
-> After the 4-week online workshop you will know how to build your personal sales network with architects and have already implemented the first important steps.
612€ plus VAT
March 11, 2021, 10:00-11:00
March 18, 2021, 10:00-11:00
March 25, 2021, 10:00-11:00
April 1, 2021, 10:00-11:00
"I am happy to confirm my enthusiasm about the participation in the workshop "Building Architect Network". I personally gained many interesting, new approaches and insights. I can recommend everyone to participate in this workshop. Thank you and continued success." Andreas Wahsner, Sales Manager, MetallArt Treppen
"Great speakers with experience from the market and expertise in the industry, offering an individually tailored consulting concept through expert advice." Luca Stollenwerk, Trainee Property Management, Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH
"Anaïs Röschke and David Jackson did an excellent job of establishing a personal relationship with and among the participants in the online course "Building an Architect's Network - Special Features in Sales with Architects". Through their intensive preparation and engagement with the specific backgrounds of the participants, I immediately felt understood and "picked up". Although the course with 4 dates can of course not cover the topic completely, the tricks and advice conveyed are a very good start and can be applied directly in day-to-day business." Christian Krüger, Head of Sales & Services Architects/Planners, VELUX Deutschland GmbH